Saturday 3 August 2013

Summer Fashion Inspiration: Dresses

As an aspiring fashion designer I'm always really excited when summer comes and I get to shop for lovely new clothes! I've been really inspired by all I've seen to create a few outfits with clothes from various online shops. Here are my picks! Click on the text to go to the item's page. Just to note that I am not trying to advertise any particular shops here, these are just the ones known to me that sell stuff I like! 
My two outfits here are based around summer dresses, which can be casual or dressed up. I have then added shoes and accessorise on a theme to go with the dress. Imagine the further possibilities for these dresses, you could use a whole new set of accessorise I'm sure!

Lace Dress-Dorothy Perkins : Earings-New Look
Sandals-Accessorize : Flower-Accessorize : Ring-Accessorize  
The one above was probably the easiest to source items for. The outfit is light and pretty but looks comfortable too.
Bow Dress-Dorothy Perkins : Umbrella-M&S : Hair Bow-Claire's
Clutch Bag-Accessorize : Shoes-New Look

I have the black dress and it is a lovely fit for me and in a nice comfortable jersey kind of fabric. I normally wear this casually but have chosen more dressy accessories.

What dresses are you liking online? 

1 comment:

  1. The things you have chosen are vey cute! I like NEXT dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about this post! Thanks!