Sunday 11 August 2013

Bible Posters 3- I love Jesus

One of the things I love to design are posters of bible verses. I have been working on creating digital copies of some of these lately. As the first series on my blog, I am going to show these, one at a time, on Sundays on the blog. I hope you like them. At the moment I want all my posters to stay here on my blog, so I have labeled them with my blog address. 


I love Jesus because He...
I was inspired to make this poster because I love Jesus! I was thinking of some of the reasons and realised that I will never be able to list them all. This is why I should love him, but more why I do love him. These are some of the things I thank him for. These are not necessarily my 'top 10' or the best reasons for loving him, but what came to mind at the time.

Here are verses from the Bible realted to the things I listed:
{Created Me-Genesis 1:1} {Loves Me-Romans 8:39} {Died for Me-Romans 5:6} {Saved Me-Acts 15:11} {Forgives Me-Ephesians 1:7} {Blesses Me-Ephesians 1:3} {Listens to me-Psalm 66:19} {Prepares a place for me-John 14:3} {Intercedes for Me-Hebrews 7:25

Unlike the previous posters shown, this one was deigned only on the computer, using two fonts: 'Handwriting - Dakota' and 'Prestige Elite Std.' I drew the hearts and made the cross out of lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about this post! Thanks!